In lieu of a curated website, which, tbh, is tbd, here’s a rundown of pieces I’ve written and edited. These all being works that I wouldn’t exactly disparage immediately if someone were to ask me about them, and with the hope that, outside of what I write here on Medium, you find enjoyable.
- How the 2015 U.S. Open Became a Fashion Show for Major Athletic and Ready-to-Wear Brands
- What is Afropunk?
- New York Times Says Amazon Is a Terrible Place to Work, Jeff Bezos Responds: “I Would Leave”
- What Is Resting B**** Face, Anyway?
The Webby Awards
- [Editor] How a Small Troop of Techies Led the U.S. Syrian Refugee Surge
- [Editor] How the Truth Set Snopes Free
- The GIF-Story
- Internet or Die Interview Series: David Lee, CCO of Squarespace
- Internet or Die Interview Series: Piera Gelardi, ECD & Co-Founder of Refinery29
The National Memo
- And the O’s Played on
- Shelter from the Storm: Homelessness at its Worst Since the Depression
- Nantucket Balloon Ban Is Up in the Air
- Ex-Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Nominated to NHL’s Hall of Fame Board
- 5 Signs FIFA Was Always Corrupt